Grease catcher servicing
Grease catchers (separators) are used in catering, food processing and production companies during the activities of which wastewater polluted by grease is produced.
Grease catchers separate oils, grease and other fat materials from manufacturing wastewater and prevents these materials from getting into wastewater networks as well as clogging them. Separated grease is accumulated in the tank of a catcher. This grease has to be periodically removed and the tank has to be cleaned.
Timely servicing of catchers ensures effective operation of the equipment and optimal costs of exploitation.
We provide the following grease catcher servicing services:
- Suction of accumulated grease and transportation for utilisation
- Removal of hardened grease plaque
- Tank and pipeline washing
- Inspection of technical status of equipment
- Cleaning and replacement of filters
- Pipeline video scope diagnostic
Why is it worth choosing us?
- We perform works using technically orderly and environment-neutral machines.
- We have all the necessary qualification certificates and permits, which allow us to carry our handling of dangerous waste. We issue documents certifying waste handling.
- We service according to individual orders as well as long-term agreements. If necessary, we make equipment maintenance schedules. Qualified specialists will arrive on time convenient for you.
- We work in all of Lithuania.
- We always strive to offer the best service prices, so if you require catcher servicing, contact us and we will make you a competitive offer.
We are trusted by and our services are used by many trading centres, cafes and meat processing factories, Navy of Lithuanian Armed Forces, Kaunas Prison, the large trading, leisure and entertainment centres, restaurants, cafes, bars and their groups, meat and fish processing companies.
What are the costs of grease catcher servicing?
The price of grease catcher servicing depends on the distance to the place of service, the amount of wastewater to be pumped out and the need of pipeline washing.
Find out the estimated cost of grease catcher servicing using the calculator below.
Susisiekite telefonu arba el. paštu
Užpildykite kontaktų formą ir mes su Jumis susisieksime
The contact details you provide will only be used to contact you for inquiry purposes. Mandatory fields are marked with asterisks.
Disposal of domestic wastewater
Domestic wastewater cleaning equipment servicing
Pipeline cleaning and video scope diagnostic
Grease catcher servicing
Oil and sand catcher servicing
Woodcutting and pruning
Watering of gravel roads
Clearing of abandoned land plots
Production and provision of biofuel
Equipment leasing and cargo transportation
Tire collection and recycling